Financial Planning Partnership Program
While planning for a successful financial future can be challenging for anyone, it can be especially exhausting when you are juggling life as a busy professional, wife, and mom. It’s important to make the right decisions with your money so you are able to accomplish the goals you’ve set for yourself and your family.
Fresh Financial Planning: Financial Planning Partnership Program
This program is designed to provide flexible comprehensive financial planning for clients that desire a meaningful partnership, education and actionable advice from their financial professional. Participation in this program can help you gain clarity around complex financial topic, help you define meaningful financial goals and simplify your life by allowing you to make important financial decisions with confidence!
Set up a quick strategy session today if you’re interested in forming a relationship with a financial professional that will walk with you on your journey towards financial success!
The Financial Planning Partnership Program includes:
- Recommendations and analysis in the following areas:
- Financial and Lifestyle goals
- Cash Flow Planning
- Debt Management/Repayment Plan
- Savings Goals (i.e. emergency savings, travel, big purchase, vacation, down payment)
- Education Planning
- Benefits Analysis and Optimization Strategy
- Insurance Analysis and Protection Strategy
- Retirement Projections and Retirement Distribution Design
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Estate Planning Overview
- Investment Analysis and Review
- Unlimited access to your Financial Advisor for questions and coaching
- Actionable step by step plan guiding your through the implementation of each area of focus.
- Accountability conversations to help you achieve the goals that you have set for yourself
- Access to your own personal online financial dashboard (download the app on your phone too!)
- Investment management services available for an additional cost
“I don’t know if I’m ready to work with a financial planner on an ongoing basis, but I still have some questions I’d like to get answered.” Learn more about the Fresh Start Program designed to specifically to help you get your most pressing financial questions answered!