Investment Management

Investment Management

Choosing the most appropriate mix of investments to help you achieve your financial goals can sometimes be the most frustrating piece of the financial planning puzzle. Pouring over investment research that reads like it is written in a foreign language or trying to select an appropriate asset allocation can be downright exhausting. Let’s face it – getting a grasp on the world of investing can be complicated, there is a lot of information out there and you want to be sure you’re making the right decisions. That’s why it is important to work with a professional that can help decipher the information and help you select investments that are in your best interest and aligned with the financial goals you are trying to achieve.

I’m here to help!

With over 10 years of experience in building and managing investment portfolios and analyzing investment and market risk, I can provide the education and solutions you need to help alleviate the headache you get from trying to decipher all of the information on your own. No more second guessing or worrying. You can rest easy knowing a professional advisor is looking out for your best interest.

Investment Philosophy & Process

I believe in utilizing many different types of investments to build a low-cost, unique, and dynamic investment portfolio for my clients focused specifically on the goals of the underlying funds.

I use a Core & Explore methodology in building investment portfolios. This means approximately 70% - 80% is part of a diversified static core holding granting investors exposure to a broad range of asset classes to maximize diversification and reduce volatility. The remaining 20% - 30% is allocated towards individual securities and/or ETFs with the purpose of exploring value adding opportunities in other areas of the market outside of the core holdings.

The Core & Explore approach provides opportunities to access the best of all worlds. It’s designed to capture better-than-average performance, limit volatility and control costs all in a flexible package that can be designed specifically to cater to your individual needs. The fee for this service is a percentage of the assets you would like me to manage for you that comes directly out of your investment accounts. (Contact me for more information on the fee schedule.)

Why Should You Hire A Professional Investment Advisor?

The decisions you make in your life around money can be very emotional decisions.  And let’s face it, there is a lot of information out there to decipher.

No mater how smart you are, you’re still human. You’ll get anxious when you see your investments go down and you’ll get excited when you hear the markets are going up. To help you make the best investment decisions possible, you’ll find it helps to work with someone who isn’t you to help you.

While you may feel perfectly comfortable making  important investment decisions on your own, there are still more important things you could be doing with your time then researching investment strategies. You should hire a professional advisor to help you do what you can’t; make unemotional and objective decisions about your money while keeping your “Big Picture” goals in mind. 

Financial planning and investment advisory services offered through Castlebar Asset Management, LLC a registered investment adviser. 

Website Design For Financial Services Professionals | Copyright 2018 AdvisorWebsites.com. All rights reserved